Introducing CIRCUMSERUM: Launch Press Release
CENTRIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE LAUNCHES CIRCUMSERUM™: THE FIRST PERSONAL CARE PRODUCT FOR CIRCUMCISED MEN
SAN DIEGO, Ca. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — Centric Research Institute today launched CIRCUMserum™, the first personal care product formulated specifically for use by circumcised men. CIRCUMserum™ is a daily moisturizing cream made from a patent-pending blend of essential botanical oils designed to condition areas of the penis dulled by the constant exposure resulting from circumcision.
Over 79 percent of American men aged 18 – 80 are circumcised, representing a group of approximately 90 million individuals. Recent medical studies identify a correlation between circumcision and reduced sensation. The International Journal of Men’s Health published results of a study that showed circumcised men are 4.5 times more likely to experience erectile dysfunction due to loss of sensitivity. In a further study, The British Journal of Urology International reports that circumcised men can experience up to a 75 percent reduction in sensitivity compared to men who are not circumcised.
Softer Skin Promotes Feelings of Sensation and Sexual Performance
As with other types of skin, the glans (head of the penis) can suffer callousing resulting in “Dullness Syndrome” (DS) from years of exposure and buildup of keratin (protein) layers. Urologists report that patients with DS due to circumcision experience diminished feelings of sensation and sexual satisfaction. CIRCUMserum™ was developed to address Dullness Syndrome (DS) through regular moisturizing application, restoring the glans to a softer, more natural state that may enhance feelings of sensation.
“We’re addressing an important but not frequently discussed aspect of the sexual satisfaction of American men,” said Dr. Jim Yeager, Chief Technical Officer of Centric Research Institute. “Most of us are circumcised. A decline in sensitivity can impact sexual satisfaction. CIRCUMserum™ provides a natural, easy to use option and course of action for men to bring back some of the intensity they may have lost in their sex lives.” In a user survey conducted by Centric Research Institute, 75 percent of circumcised participants reported an increase in sensation and greater sexual satisfaction after regular use of the product. Eighty percent (80%) reported feeling results after just 14 days using CIRCUMserum™.
CIRCUMserum™ Product Information
- CIRCUMserum™ is a daily-use topical cream specifically designed for circumcised men. It is intended to be part of a man’s daily grooming regimen, and unlike medications designed to help address erectile dysfunction, CIRCUMserum™ is not for use immediately prior to or during intercourse.
- When used in accordance with instructions and recommended dose, CIRCUMserum™ promotes softer skin on the glans penis. Regular users report experiencing enhanced feelings of sensation and improved sexual pleasure.
- CIRCUMserum™ is a blend of essential botanical oils and other FDA-GRAS (generally recognized as safe) ingredients.
- CIRCUMserum™ is packaged in a proprietary 10ml airless metered dosing pen for ease and accuracy of dosing.
- CIRCUMserum™ is available online at www.circumserum.com.
About Centric Research Institute
Centric Research Institute (CRI) develops revolutionary health and personal care products using safe, non-invasive topical and transdermal delivery systems. CIRCUMserum™ is CRI’s first offering in a pipeline of innovations arising from scientific research into fundamental human physiology. The company is based in Encinitas, California.